With our CLOUD-PESA solution, our members are able to access their funds and our Sacco facilities regardless of geographical location and beyond the conventional business hours. The CLOUD PESA platform enables our members to transact through their mobile phones at their convenience and comfort of their work places/homes. This solution has since become a channel of choice to our members. Members fill the Mobile Banking Registration Form and submit to the Sacco for processing.
By dialing *850# members get the following services;
- Withdrawal - Allows member to make withdrawals from their FOSA\Service accounts
- Balance enquiry - Members can enquire their account balances e.g Loans, Shares, deposits and other FOSA accounts
- Cash deposits via MPESA
- Loans - This service allows members to repay their loans e.g BOSA and FOSA loans
- Mini-statement - Members can get a mini-statement for the last 5 transactions
- Change PIN - Members can change their PIN numbers as they wish
- Buy airtime
Members can make deposits as follows:
- Select Safaricom Menu on the mobile phone
- Select MPESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business No - 173877
- Enter Account No (Format: 0101-001-Membership No.)
- Enter Amount to Deposit
- Enter PIN (MPESA Pin)
- Confirm the amount to be sent and Pay Bill number by pressing OK.
- Wait for confirmation SMS
Members can boost their shares as follows:
- Follow the steps above until step 4.
- On (5 above) Enter Account No (Format: 0101-001-ID Number)
- Continue with the other steps as above
How to apply for Cloud-Pesa
- Download the Mobile Banking Registration Form on our website
- Fill the form and send to the Sacco Office.
- We will receive and verify the form; if satisfied with the provided details, link the account to your mobile number.
- You will get a PIN number which you will use to log into your account
- You will be required to Change your PIN before any transaction