With our CLOUD-PESA solution, our members are able to access their funds and our Sacco facilities regardless of geographical location and beyond the conventional business hours. The CLOUD PESA platform enables our members to transact through their mobile phones at their convenience and comfort of their work places/homes. This solution has since become a channel of choice to our members. Members fill the Mobile Banking Registration Form and submit to the Sacco for processing.
By dialing *850# members get the following CLOUD PESA services:
- Withdrawal - Allows member to make withdrawals from their FOSA\Service accounts
- Balance enquiry - Members can enquire their account balances e.g Loans, Shares, deposits and other FOSA accounts
- Cash deposits via MPESA
- Loans - This service allows members to repay their loans e.g BOSA and FOSA loans
- Mini-statement - Members can get a mini-statement for the last 5 transactions
- Change PIN - Members can change their PIN numbers as they wish
- Buy airtime
How to make deposits
- Members can deposit directly through MPESA via CLOUD PESA by following these CLOUD PESA Guidelines.
How to apply for Cloud Pesa
- Download the Mobile Banking Registration Form on our website
- Fill the form and send to the Sacco Office.
- We will receive and verify the form; if satisfied with the provided details, link the account to your mobile number.
- You will get a PIN number which you will use to log into your account
- You will be required to Change your PIN before any transaction
To reset your mobile banking PIN please complete the Mobile Banking PIN Reset Request Form.